Ibanez EDC700
Ibanez EDC700

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

MGR/Seth MGR/Seth

« Ibanez EDC700 Ergodyne »

Published on 03/26/08 at 16:00
I have been playing bass since I was 15 and am now 30. I have played in a few bands, recorded a demo, and have played many live shows all over the Boston area. I mostly like metal, but I'm good with anything.

I bought this bass at Guitar Center In Peabody Massachusetts. I traded in a 5 string Ibanez Soundgear, and a Peavy 100W amp and paid about 100.

It is THE most amazing bass I've ever played. It has the most amazing feel, it is completely sculpted to fit your body, and scooped out in the front so you can get under the strings very easily. It is also the best sounding bass I've owned, and I've gone through 6 trying to find this gem. Aesthetically, it's simply gorgeous and is very rugged. I have had no issues with scratching, denting, or anything of the sort. It looks as though I bought it yesterday.

There is not one thing I dislike about this bass. I have to tune it less than I've ever had to with my others, and everything is very very solid.

It is a molded piece, not carved, so it's very unique. It's balanced perfectly, light, is the perfect length and demands attention.

If anyone is in the market for a new bass, you really should do yourself a favor and check this one out. It really is an amazing bass which has made me look at construction completely differently.

Check it out.