DigiTech RP355
DigiTech RP355
modblaster modblaster
Publié le 10/12/10 à 18:10
everything has been said! I find it excellent! j ai bcp them fun with this little toy! today I am with a digitech rp-1000, the rp-355 but this resourceful very good too!

Very simple configurej I really love the PC configuration via USB, and stomp mode and the looper is 20 seconds c mininum! Take at least 40 seconds, but it has nothing to remove this small toys!

Very good effect, strong enough, sounds good!
I've utulisation via a gibson and BUGERA 333XL

I have them for a year, I'd keep it, for I have them a deal for a new rp-1000! therefore c is for AC that I've changed! Great product! completely satisfied! PR-355 is very versatile! c is good for show or made at home! as the rp-1000!
hesitate to buy a rp-355!