DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory
DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory
toden80 toden80
Published on 09/09/06 at 07:45
For effects see below
I said that his No. 3 (space station) was awfully good, can be used for example in making ground like synth. See also the intro to Metallica's Orion, when one engages the distal
I recommend the addition of pedal FS3X, to better manage presets
as specified below, the EX7 works as a pedal, so no preset, etc. .. This means eétant setting allows for optimized sound effects for almost all
WARNING only a month after my foot starts to bugger such strong noise, computer type and cut all the sound of the guitar ... great (not food or wiring). I guess it's one missed the first series, but it fucks wrong. If you have this problem, there is a forum post about it EX7

Apart from my problem, when it works:
It s'agitd'une effects pedal
no memory, we decline to address
no problem if you love to touch his foot, if not go his way
the optional foot switch is useful if you have a setting that goes to several sounds

Quality is nickel effects
by against the distos are not adjustable
quality nickel emulation
very musical and very varied, everything you need, add a distortion pedal, delay and you can do what you want

Mistrust, it works like a pedal point
On the other hand what I've experienced concrete slabs guarantee
On paper this pedal is great
I love it
the footswich is a real plus but it does not provide access to memories
disto plus the passage / light is a good addition
I satisafait big trouble after sav