DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory
DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory
Mc.redneck Mc.redneck
Published on 03/01/06 at 04:06
The easiest way to understand is to go for a ride on the manufacturer site: http://www.digitech.com/products/EX7/
There&#39;s a dmo and explanations
7 available effects:
-Dunlop Cry Baby
-Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Digitech XP300 Space Station-
Digitech Whammy-

(The space station and the whammy has seven height positions (Detune; Secondeup => Third majeureup; Straight up, Octave up, two octaves up, one down Octave => an octave up and down Second Reverse pedal is to say zero-one seconds below his bottom dry and pedals) is not practical or easy forcment explain, so I guess not what it should be understood .. I transcribed m&#39;enfin ple-mle ca me p&#39;is pedals his first one tries to buy before. walla lol

Univibe-Unicord

ProCo-Rat
-Boss MT2 Metal Zone
-Digitech Metal Master
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi-

More than one option volume pedals.

Technology numrique ... forcment.

-No shipping possible on computer, no internal memory.

* Two assignable outputs according Patches 4 DIFFERENT:
Mono-(With or without simulator HP)
Stereo-Mixer (Dry An output to an amplifier output + HP for a live connection)
-Stereo Amp (Two outputs to two amps Dry)
Mixer-Amp + (two outputs Mono dry => amp + HP => Direct)

* Between instruments. mono
* Digitech footswitch jack FS3X not supplied (forty euros)
* 9V power supply jack

One-size pedals quite comfortable, particularly heavy and sturdy shoes for big qu&#39;ca not drape. Finish Impecable (dco carbon) and srieuse. Only footswtch optional, even if it is metal, etc ... is a tad cheap and Australian (no screen) especially for the price ..

The config is very simple. Digitech has a config opt for analog drives.
three double knobs (ring + tip) are used to set three paramtres effects (tip), the other three (ring) can adjust the volume, tone (frquences) and the gain distortions.
Quatrime a knob selects the effect type and / or distortion.

An expression pedals can be varied effects in the foot. It also possde a swtich TOE (PDAL grows back like a wah) and a switch HEEL (zero-pedals) that allow to operate just in TOE and HEEL effect the effect and the disto ... It also hurts the bottom ... that it is impossible on this pedals to access a sound effect without distortion ... -Either you have to select the distortion effect + (HEEL) and three seconds remaining on the TOE switch to access the menu of choices on the type of distortion. Either-locate to a type of effect that the expression pedal does not affect the zero-signal ... cd .. bah the whammy set to "detune, 5th up, octave, or reverse 2octave 2down" in the other position, the pedals zero-whammy the sound down. It&#39;s really not practical .. better to have one of distortion pedals and more, or a good distortion amp, all fawns .. It&#39;s a bit weird the stuff ... especially for the Live ... the additional footswitch as quite convenient, since it allows to switch quickly from one end or the other dcrmentation incremented or a pressing one or other of the switch, return to first effect (crybaby) or go to the last (Flanger). It also allows the effect of moving from simple distortion effect +. ngligeable not. missing is a distortion knob all.

As for the edition now Digitech jou with the map of analog, there&#39;s no memory in the widget so we chose the distortion is the RULES, p&#39;is APRS we chose its effect on the RULES and basta ... it is rather curious. No Dranga for recording o you can do your re-re unhurriedly. against live by, it would almost be a "preset" for every .. rglage just a boat that goes for all effects (at least those used) and an adjustable distortion that would go well with the distortion being used .. bah otherwise have to bend down to change its rglage, genre between songs .. &#39;Good end .. it&#39;s good for a few good effects Defines a set. the image of a Wah-Wah pedals actually ..

The manual made me die laughing .. box of the pedals should be 40 to 50 cm long by 25 wide ... the indoor, let the pedal take the fourth place .. dj is amazing .. and the manual is not bigger than a Credit Card .. pais most certainly .. but good. Having bought the pedals in Germany, I had the manual in English, but of all fawns is available in French with translation, which kills the digitech site.

I test out the pedals on my Motu dry and frankly sounds are flawless .. trs good quality of all levels, the effects are beautiful, musical, the rglages are doss there&#39;s not too fancy, the distortion simulator with HP have made a good trs owl. trs own quite close to the original, in fact, even if we found not all rglages origins.
I tried also dry out on my little old Marshall and my Roland JC160 is your exact is very well. really. trs of good quality effects. Nothing to do with my digitech dernire, the XP100 o c&#39;tait the scam all levels.

So I ssay both outputs, not the stereo, I would fill my mind a little rpt APRS and live.
I tried it on both my amps and dry on the sound card with my old washburn (like Les paul / Lag Roxanne).
With Strato found sounds trs RATM (of renegades) or Incubus.
But this fits very easy PDAL other styles .... all styles of play with effects in it actually.

I love all the effects of this stuff I probably over rticence juggle distos, is seen as practical. m&#39;enfin I like all the effects. The whammy is a bit on some fancy rglages, but there&#39;s always room for some nice voice acting / chorus effects or Varis. The stroke of the pedals as a little longer than a cry baby There&#39;s all the same what to do.

I love the flexibility of output .. h h p&#39;us b&#39;soin same amp or live in rpt. The sounds are really good all trs (especially in this price range, this is a great all in one). except of course that the same output "HP simulator" bah if you play a clean sound .. bah there&#39;s more hp sim ... therefore need a guitar with a good clean sound.
However chelou ergonomics is, as I explained p&#39;is dj ca lack of presets few internal users. damage.

Well I tried several types of multi-effects, pedals, etc ... but is the only quidans this price range offers so much diversity of effects and disto trs of good quality.

The report price is trs good quality, judging by the sound quality and the price of everything bought spare gear.