Eventide Eclipse
ti_zourite ti_zourite
Published on 11/18/08 at 13:28
The eclipse is a harmonizer 1U rack 19 ". Bits.On with a processor 24 may work on Mono, Stereo or dual mono.
There is the indoor 399 factory presets:
- 100,199 of these are the algorithms "bases"
- 200,499 of these are effects pr Programs by eventide

Then there are the user presets:
- 0 to 99 are stored in internal memory
- From 500 999! on the memory card.

In short before reaching saturating the machine must go.
Everything is adjustable in indoor and settings.
Apart from the USB connectors there are all possible with SETTING THE levels of output for each.

To use it is not empty and intuitive. I have the manual bone up two days before I get into the rglage sounds.
I put my eclipse in the effects loop of my prampli and put all of 100 rglages voir.Et wet for 99% of the sounds are in the state ingrables adgouline across and delays can be found up to 20 seconds.
In short I went around and no sound seemed workable.
Then I tweaked my SETTING THE level 50% dry for some 70% of each other and everything became cohrent sounds became more usable.
Then I cre my presets and it is happiness to me as I touch the masters rglages space there are so many other rglages he must go one night to find a sound.
When the manual is clear and trs toff can find a French version of juke box ltd.

I use it with a guitar and I say shame we can not make it 12/10.
No really it's amazing all the little dtails rsonnent of Manir same crystal under high saturation.Je think it is no coincidence that so many artists use eventide.
Nothing is cast with a big plus for Pitch shifter are poustouflants.
Damage the compressor and the gates take the place of an algorithm is good but not the goal of using the eventide as a gate / compressor.
I do not intrt of the distortions that are much better with a pre amp lights but hey at least you can not blame him for lack of anything.

Used it just find for the price of a system G, and I think that there is no comparison possible.C is the best harmonizer in this range are prix.Les rglages even when sharp and must spend time to find what we seek but worth it. I use it for only 2 weeks and I'm in love I do not change it for the world and before being limited ....
Good investment.