[NAMM] Vox Starstream modeling guitar
Vox presents the Starstream Type-1 modeling electric guitar.
Created to provide a wide range of sounds including electric guitar, acoustic guitar, synths and other stringed instruments, the VOX Starstream Type-1 aims at players looking to redefine the electric guitar and what it can do. Whether to play in a band, in the studio or silently at night with headphones, the Starstream Type-1 offers a wide array of new possibilities.
Features and specs:
- Exclusively developed AREOS-D system that uses the guitar’s traditional magnetic pickups so as to create the electric guitar sounds for greater realism and accuracy.
- Nine banks of instruments with three variations in each, plus two user banks to store up to six favorite sounds.
- Synth sounds that respond dynamically to touch, pick attack and vibrato.
- Simple, intuitive volume, tone and three-way switch make changing models and sounds quick and easy.
- 1/4” output for live performance or recording and 1/8” output for use with headphones for private listening and practice.
- Sculpted mango body; 22 fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard; 2 x XLM humbucking pickups; 2-point fulcrum vibrato; sealed die cast tuning machines.
- 5 available color options (black, red, frame black, frame white and frame red)
- Powers through Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, or Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
More at Vox's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] MXR introduces new M300 Reverb The new MXR M300 reverb offers different reverb models in a Phase90-sized box.
- [NAMM]P.Stanley's Signature model in silver finish Ibanez has introduces a new silver sparkle version of the PS120 Paul Stanley signature model.
- [NAMM] Seymour Duncan unveils Catalina chorus Seymour Duncan keeps extending its pedal range with this Catalina, a chorus box for guitars.