Images
1/20
Reason Studios Reason 3.0

Thread REASONS 3.0 PROBLEM

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 REASONS 3.0 PROBLEM
I've been working with the 2.5 version for quite some time and never had a problem that I couldn't figure out quickly. This 3.0 is driving me crazy. While I'm sequencing my song using the MPC3000, I'll add a new device to a new midi channel, like usual, then that new device overrides everything and takes the place of other instruments I've already added (ex. hh or bd). Also when pulling up 2.5 songs either something is missing or has been added like an extra set of drums, (off beat at that). I believe they have 3.0.5 upgrades to fix a lot of problems users are having. Someone give me some feedback. For now I'm going back to the 2.5 and be happy. Newer isn't always better. MACKIECFX
i have reason 3.0 and i have had problems i can't save any song when i do try where it says at the top (file, edit,create e.t.c that seems to go grey every time i do save or save as, and i have to use the escape key to re-activate the programme or it won't let me do anything. i have the orignal discs and i have put a blank hard drice in my pc. and re-installed it and still it won't let me save anything? but before i re install i wiped everything from my pc to do with reason so it would be a fresh install. have you every come across this problem can you give me some advice as i can't produce any music till this is sorted. thanks. my email is flyte150@hotmail.com