Roland TD-9 Module
Roland TD-9 Module

Electronic Drum Module from Roland belonging to the TD series.

Don_Will Don_Will
Publié le 04/08/08 à 07:29
Value For Money : Poor
SUPPLEMENT: charley c true that means a little but be careful as the sound of the bass drum pad and the vibration in the ground and the wall, I will try with a carpet spcial ....... ...... unless you have information to give me
@ +

How long have you use it?

3 days

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

personally, I broke my piggy bank and bought the TD 9 KX, and mesh skins .... so cool ...

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Yes: Roland HD 1; TD 3KW, 6KW TD, TD 9K, 12K TD, AND DT Yamaha DTEXPLORER XTREM I think .... Ben said there's no .... roland is above even with a 3 TD, 12 TD's good is excellent but 1000 euro more than the TD 9KX, made rflchir ....

How do you report qualitprix?

CHRE but so effective .... is the price to pay if we want to have an efficient gear for this kind of drums do not quite hange the first months of 1000 euro even a c incvestissement all the same.

Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...

I would NOT buy the TD of the c 20 but expensive, of course I would do the same choice .... Appointment in some time for an upgrade to me ... lol