or
Create an account

or

Thread ROLAND JV-880 Synth Module

• 10 replies
  • 6 participants
  • 0 follower
1 ROLAND JV-880 Synth Module
Is there anybody who have this or know how it works?
I need some details and specifications for that machine..

thanx!
Dejan
I don't know about that but I have one question for you: Where are you from? Because Dejan is slovene name.
You mean Serbian name.... 8)
Im from Serbia (Yugoslavia).
I am from Slovenia. We live in same country 15 years ago. :)
pa pisi onda na srpskom ili slovenskom... : )
Ni problema. Kako je v srbiji? Rakija je dobra? :P
I think we have to speak english, becouse this is world wide forum. :)
I have had the Roland JV-880 module for almost 8 years and traded it in for a JV 1080. I always liked it very much. Now you can get it for cheap on Ebay. I would recommend you the JV-1080. It has better and more filters than the 880. The 880 only has low-pass filters while the 1080 also has high-pass and band-pass filters. The 1080 also has a more analogue sounding resonance than the 880.
Does anybody knows how to make splits in a performance mode of this module? thanks!
How come the makers don't make the essential information for the musician to understand & probably arrive at something else for owning this JV-880 thing? Probably they don't know how to translate in, well, English...with accuracy. (Ho-hum)
I personally think they make great instruments & sounds. I own Roland E-Drums & samplers. They still sound good after all these years. They sound better when interfaced with effects & other stuff.
Come now, guys, give us a break here. Please?