MOTU UltraLite mk3
MOTU UltraLite mk3

FireWire audio interface from MOTU belonging to the UltraLite series.

akil akil
Published on 03/20/09 at 23:57
I was looking for stuff I can dplacer with a laptop computer to record or I wanted.

USE

Itallation has provided easy to watch the pilot intalled 6 software and not to fiddle on pc when one believes that it blocks and still rinstalle once! lol

IMPLEMENTATION

Drivers stable

NOTICE GLOBAL

Frankly I'm on the ass!
I just bought this sound card to make me a small home studio, I use it with a micro audio technica 4033 and TL Audio pramplis ivory2 5051 and I have taken sick sounds!
I bossai in a studio and not attendai me to have such a quality home, with hardware that price.