[NAMM] Tannoy Pro VX 8M full range loudspeaker
Tannoy Professional will showcase at NAMM 2015 its latest full range loudspeaker in the VX series, the VX 8M.
The Tannoy VX 8M features a Dual Concentric design with an 8” woofer. This passive loudspeaker can handle a power of 260 W at 8 Ohms, so it’s recommended for small to medium venues. The VX 8M enclosure shape allows for multiple configuration, either pole mounted, fixed, suspended or as a floor monitor.
- 8” Dual Concentric woofer with constant directivity
- Passive crossover at 1.7 kHz with high frequency protection
- Frequency responses: 85 Hz - 35 kHz @ -3 dB / 62 Hz - 45 kHz @ -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- 90° conical dispersion
- Max SPL: 119 dB peak / 113 dB average
- Handled powers: 130W average / 260W program / 520W peak
- Recommended power amp: 260 W @ 8 Ohms
- 15mm birch multiply enclosure
- 2 Speakon connectors
- 3 M10 rigging points
- Built-in handle
- Support for 35mm pole
- Dimensions: 388 x 280 x 315.7mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Sold as pairs
- Available in Black or White
Full details of the VX 8M are online at www.tannoypro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Neutrik introduces the Xirium X wireless system Neutrik upgrades its Xirium multifunction wireless audio network system in a new X version.
- New Shure PSM300 in-ear personal monitors The new Shure PSM300 wireless in-ear personal monitoring system features two models that operate at a 24-bit audio resolution.
- 2 LD Systems Stinger Mix loudspeakers LD Systems has released two new compact loudspeakers in the Stinger Mix series, the passive 6 G2 and the powered 6 A G2 with built-in mixer.