Tannoy Professional will showcase at NAMM 2015 its latest full range loudspeaker in the VX series, the VX 8M.
The Tannoy VX 8M features a Dual Concentric design with an 8” woofer. This passive loudspeaker can handle a power of 260 W at 8 Ohms, so it’s recommended for small to medium venues. The VX 8M enclosure shape allows for multiple configuration, either pole mounted, fixed, suspended or as a floor monitor.
- 8” Dual Concentric woofer with constant directivity
- Passive crossover at 1.7 kHz with high frequency protection
- Frequency responses: 85 Hz – 35 kHz @ –3 dB / 62 Hz – 45 kHz @ –10 dB
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- 90° conical dispersion
- Max SPL: 119 dB peak / 113 dB average
- Handled powers: 130W average / 260W program / 520W peak
- Recommended power amp: 260 W @ 8 Ohms
- 15mm birch multiply enclosure
- 2 Speakon connectors
- 3 M10 rigging points
- Built-in handle
- Support for 35mm pole
- Dimensions: 388 × 280 × 315.7mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Sold as pairs
- Available in Black or White
Full details of the VX 8M are online at www.tannoypro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.