OK. Instal 'windows classic
- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
- The configuration gnrale is easy?
In English ...
- The manual is clear and sufficient?
In English but also full rev. Note trs active forums on the website of the publisher.
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
P IV 2.6GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, 160 +500 gb SD card in the X24 phase terractec producer
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
No particular problem. This software is lightweight (under 12 mb SD), no intensive ram (40 mb on an empty project, then the number of dpend track, virtual instruments and plug-ins utiliss ) and can run multiple instances!
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
Use with low latency (5-7 ms), I have little problem. Sometimes a small time limit between the click on the button "save" and The beginning of the recording but I think it comes from the large number of effects on the tracks south of Kontakt ... has nevertheless pnible and Drout.
- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
In fact, the only crash I had came from a plug-in rcalcitrant (on other squenceurs for that matter).
- How long have you use it?
Two weeks of intensive Manir. The trial version is complte, free and limit one month of use.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ In Manir gnrale trs intuitive and ergonomic pretty good
Simplicity + basic functions
+ Number of Features
+ Mtronome customizable
+ Customizable Interface
+ Inline Lditeur twelve o'clock is a little Cubase plutt well.
+ No Menu / submenu / sub-menu Soussou
+ A true matrix routing!
+ The mix is not bad at all
+ Automation implement simple
+ Compatibility with lots of surface CONTRL
+ Auto Looping very practical for MIDI tracks
- Many context menus con moderately comprhensibles
- The dlais that appear are blowing some boot denregistrement
- No French version of
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Acid Pro 5 and 6 (DIFFERENT but a little-even when such!)
Energy XT 2 (freeware trs good but limited)
Cubase Studio 4 and VST32
TrakAx (freeware not bad but not quite complete)
Live tests 5 and 6, Logic
- How do you report qualitprix?
For a non-commercial use, the license is $ 50 ($ 225 retail) !!!!!! Cest almost given when compared to other squenceurs the march. Level of functionality is amazing considering the price. The report is qualitprix I havent afraid to say, the best of squenceurs gnralistes.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Jai put a lot of time designing my hardware-software configuration with constraints financires and know-how. Everything you invest in what sense is our answer to the needs, and should allow concrtiser the ides that a lon as musicians. Instruments (such as virtual ral) are one thing, and all the software is another. Culturally, jai hard rock 350 in a program that only serves matrialiser lon plays what and who is phmre. The few freeware available are not all the height, Reaper is a good compromise, the price is democratic and allows dACHETER for real, not on emule or other PtoP of Systm. So yes, Reaper is the software that most closely matches my needs. It shall not be perfect, as any such software dailleurs but REPRESENTATIVES lquilibre between functionality, usability and price.