Magix Music Studio 2004 Deluxe
Magix Music Studio 2004 Deluxe

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Not very big on the features. Deluxe does have a good effects rack though. I use it to mix finished projects. It has everything that i need, so i cant say that anything is missing. You can download vst effects and use them through the mixer. One effect you do need to go out and find is a stereo enhancer, because the one they use is crap.

Price paid: 69.99 USD

Music Maker 2004 Deluxe is the easiest thing i have ever used to make tracks with. The interface allows you to get work done very quickly. You arn't clicking on this and that all the time (not to say that you don't have options). Only drawback is that you cant import wav files into the samplers. Whenever I need something custom made (particularly a bass line), i have to open fl studio, create it there, and import it to my arrangement. Doing this is very easy though, no hassles at all. I would recommend you to download some better effects to really enhance your finished products, as the ones included are okay, but are not as strong.

The sound quality varies on your soundcard. I can tell a difference between using it on my moms laptop and my Pc (both dell). The sounds within are okay for beginners. A draw back i found though after i gained experience and started using fruity loops was that you cant really import waves.

The only problem I have when using Music Maker is sometimes (rarely) I will drag the sampler into the arrangement area, and it will close down, with windows showing the error message. Other than that, I have no probs.

I really am glad that I started out with this program because of its easy use for begginers and other levels of knowledge on music production. I just click the icon on my desktop, and i'm off producing. With Music Maker 2004 Deluxe, you truly only limit yourself to what you can do. Like with other programs, dig deep and see what you can find by clicking menus, buttons, etc. Its very easy to master the effects rack, mixer, and the shortcut buttons which speeds up the button clicking time, and lets you stay focused on using your song. To me, this program is a great buy for new producers, but strong enough to hang with more talented producers with the right know-how and tips.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: c-dub ( 9-, 2005)