Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe
Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe

Music Studio 2007 Deluxe, General Sequencer from Magix in the Music Studio series.

msieur 11/18/2006

Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe : msieur's user review

• Partager
Installation without problem.
as I like the vst Minimal, I tested it, impossible to stay surpprise synchro.le manual clearer and more comprehensive than the previous version, I do not know if it is full Sufis.

Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz, I find that the cpu load pr rewire and VST instruments is higher than the previous version. It looks like a fusion of cubase and music maker.
the only good thing is the fusion of audio and MIDI studio. the rest I prefer the 2006 version. they say that there will be updates but I see nothing coming. it appeals to me at all this software. they all tend to follow the system cubase (a copy). that's it.

2 weeks since I have. fairly stable, but I find no edition of the tempo, or automation, I hope that these features are included in ms
Infact this Uqi prompted me to buy it is the meeting of the South and a single audio program. I have 5 programes rewire compatible, it allows me to work with 3 or 4 rewire, meeting presuqe always my homes in a studio alone, I do most of the Sempron 3000 + on a 2.4 ghz celeron gre does not stop there.