< Tous les avis Feeltune Rhizome LE

Groove Machine from Feeltune belonging to the Rhizome series

stompboxjon stompboxjon

« Great software / hardware combo »

Published on 11/01/12 at 22:05
I have recently started using the Feeltune Rhizome LE; it is great for a stage performance or for a studio session. It has 16 buttons that you can use to control your session and all of the buttons are backlit. The Feeltune Rhizome LE is VST compatible and can work great with both your Mac and your PC. It comes with rhizome OS2 software, which I do not use that much. It has a built in sequencer, drum machine, synths, and plenty of effects to use. The display screen on the Feeltune Rhizome LE is pretty big; it is a full color screen that makes navigation a breeze. All of your controls are in real time; it is pretty much letting you forget about your mouse. Just start tweaking knobs on the Feeltune Rhizome LE and let the fun happen.

The software that comes with it does install easily and quickly. It does seem to operate a little different on my PC than it does on my Mac. On my PC it installed quicker but runs a little slower and on my Mac in installed a little slower but runs quicker. But it has never crashed on either of my systems and works great.

The effects are pretty good for the price range that it cost. I use them a lot now every since I got a chance to own the Feeltune Rhizome LE.

The Feeltune Rhizome LE is a great hardware and software integrated unit. You can assign all of the buttons and switches to whatever you want them to control in your software. I have used the Feeltune Rhizome LE with about 4 different DAW programs and it has never given me an issue with any of them. The Feeltune Rhizome LE does cost a little more than a lot of other units that are similar but it is more user friendly and better built.