< Tous les avis Feeltune Rhizome LE

Groove Machine from Feeltune belonging to the Rhizome series

JimboSpins JimboSpins

« Rhizome LE vs Rhizome SXE »

Published on 11/06/12 at 00:41
The Feeltune Rhizome LE is more of a watered down version of the Feeltune Rhizome SXE. It cost less than the SXE version but it lacks some serious options that the SXE has. With the Feeltune Rhizome LE you are still getting your 32 knobs and 16 velocity sensitive pads, but the main difference with it is you must use it with a PC or a Mac. It does not even have a quad core drive in it nor does it have the i5 processor which makes it slower than the SXE version is. The price of the Feeltune Rhizome LE is much more appealing than the SXE version is because it only cost 1200 dollars. The Feeltune Rhizome LE was the original unit that I was interested in until the guy at the store told me just to go with the SXE instead.

Using the Feeltune Rhizome LE is a lot easier than trying to figure out all of the functions of the SXE. I pretty much understood how to use the Feeltune Rhizome LE in the hour that I spent messing with it.

You can still use your VST’s with the Feeltune Rhizome LE but in order to really use it to its full potential you will need to have it working with your computer. That was the main reason that I didn’t want to get it because I wanted a unit that could work stand alone without the computer if needed.

The Feeltune Rhizome LE is well built and has a very clean design and look to it. All of the knobs and pads are well made and I don’t see any issues coming up with this unit at all. I do suggest getting a good case for it because it seems to be very fragile. So if you are a DJ make sure you take good care of this when moving it around.