[NAMM] Ibanez to introduce three new Mini pedals
After introducing the Mini TubeScreamer at last year's NAMM, Ibanez is at it again with 3 new Mini models - a delay, a chorus & a metal distortion.
While only little detail has filtered yet (the NAMM only opens on the 21st), these three models are expected to carry some of the Ibanez's classic stompbox circuits with just a format change to something (clearly) more compact. These new models include an analod delay, a chorus and a metal-oriented distortion (which concentric knobs may take really tiny hands, considering the expected size of the pedal).
Analog Delay Mini:
- Repeat, Delay time and Blend controls
- True-bypass circuit
- Delay time settings: 20 to 600ms
- Supply through external AC adapter only
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Cordoba presents the Mini O-CE Cordoba introduces the new Mini O-CE, the first of their Mini travel instrument models to offer a cutaway and pickup.
- A review of the Electro-Harmonix Cock Fight pedal Wah pedals are useful for more than just the standard “wah wah” effect. Sweeping the pedal’s filter to find a cool tone and then leaving it static as you play is also very effective. Known as the “cocked wah” effect, that’s the basis of Electro-Harmonix’s Cock Fight pedal, along with built in fuzz and a talking wah.
- EHX introduces the Soul Pog Electro-Harmonix has combined its Soul Food Transparent Overdrive and Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator in a single, multi-effect pedal.