Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy
*Seed* *Seed*

«  Hment well! »

Published on 06/23/13 at 06:31
Well described in previous reviews .... characteristics are not tons of features but there are still a little note as this on other pedals, it is possible to treat only echoes through any pedal: filter, phaser, distortion, octave etc. .....
Analog technology.

Extremely simple, sound editing config manual ditto in English and very succins said that we do not really need a hand to find the type of pedal compatible modulation (because I bought the pedal Thomann which does not really give specifications of what they sell and at the same time I bought a pedal modulation, fcv 100 from Behringer, well I b ... e because it is not really compatible as it hit manages not all possible paramêtres ... a shame because the referral thomann may cost me as much as the damn pedal ....)
The tap tempo is ultra convenient, 2-2, that is wedged. The rhythmic division is also very practical, especially for the delay ^ to note pointed in ternary or black, it prevents large trl like me having to rely @! @
So I am using the knob virtually no delay which is precisely adjust the time delay.

Then the sound is really, really the ball. This is only my second pedal (the first being a crybaby) but it's been 20 years since I made the sound and 7 years Cubase so I used quite a delay plugin version and this is the day and night . With all the knobs at 0 pedal warms the sound of my guitar or my mpc and when you start to move the knobs, it is a treat .... I do not get tired. can be very short delay, normal to infinity dub version of loud noise is terrible. What I love most of all is the possibility of dirty and completely transform the echoes with depht parameters and spleen. Sparingly it's very nice indeed, very musical background and it's great no matter what, the sound has nothing to even start with this: I find it particularly great for dub or the electro ...
Note that I have absolutely no breath contrary to what was said in another review, this tells me I have nothing that wanders inside my pedal and if that was the case, I n 'will not have wasted my time to disassemble, I will have returned as dry demanding an exchange rather than risking any or r ... but hey, I have nothing a hacker and I know nothing in electronics.

I use it for one month and I love it since I plugged it in and heard for the first time. Immediately I knew she would not leave my set.
I love everything about this pedal, everything, apart from a small detail that I find it absurd on a pedal at this price: the lack of switch on / off...alors I do not understand where I would gladly have dropped 10 20 euros or more to get it right but nothing is perfect in this world looks like another ...
Value for money given the honorable all-steel case that inspires confidence.
I remake that choice is clear.