MXR EVH90 Phase 90
MXR EVH90 Phase 90

Phaser for Guitar from MXR belonging to the Phase 90 series.

yoyoland yoyoland

«  Phaser top »

Published on 06/25/14 at 04:14
Phasing effect purely and simply
Switch with Eddie Van Halen

The color of the pedal and the LED are beautiful

A switch a knob, I think we can not simpler.
It is very easy to adjust, you plug it rotates and plays.

This is really a very very nice pedal. The small switch EVH allows a preset, the sound of the master.

Clearly not as saturated, it sounds ...

Otherwise the race knob is very effective, set to 11h c sound halenien van, 13 to 14h, c rather hendrixien. C frankly a very reactive pedal. and set to background, as its pretty funny c ..

I used a PRS Custom 22, now on a Les Paul custom shop reissue 1958 is terrible. At my pedalboard, it is placed so it can be used either before saturation (one of my amp) after saturation (g pedals for OD and Fuzz Disto passing him before).

I would say that I prefer rhythmic ME before saturation, but for leads I prefer to have it before, especially coupled with a small delay type in MXR Carbon Copy

Used in recent years, this pedal is not ready to leave my board, I tried anything else before, I wanted this pedal, referring me to a lot of reviews and video on the internet. And EVH switch is really a little more.

Very good value for money, I really do not want to change