JZ launches a mic for low budget home studios
JZ Microphones decided to extend its condenser microphone offer to low budget home studios with the J Series.
First model in the JZ Microphones J Series, the J1 is a condenser microphone that uses a new capsule based on the JZ Golden Drop patented technology.
Like the other microphones, the J1 is hand built in Latvia.
- Condenser pressure gradient microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 21mm diaphragm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Sensitivity > 22mV/Pa (1kHz / 1k Ohms loaded)
- Equivalent noise level: 6dB A-weighted
- Signal/Noise ratio: 88dB A-weighted
- Max SPL: 134dB (1k Ohms / 0.5% THD)
- Built-in amp dynamic range: 130dB
- +48V phantom power required
The J1 microphone ships with a shockmount. It will be available starting July 1st for the US public price of $399. More info at www.jzmic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Allen & Heath GLD-112 mixer unveiled Allen & Heath introduces at InfoComm 2013 the GLD-80 big brother, the GLD-112 modular digital mixer which supports up to 44 mic inputs.
- Looptrotter launches a preamp in 500 format The new Looptrotter SATurAMP microphone/instrument preamp equipped with a saturation is now available for purchase.
- Kush Electra rack EQ soon available Kush Audio announces that the rack version of its Electra equalizer will be available worldwide at the end of the month.