Behringer Vintager AC112
Behringer Vintager AC112

Vintager AC112, Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Behringer in the Vintager series.

Phil Domagala 12/01/2019

Behringer Vintager AC112 : Phil Domagala's user review

« Pawn Shop prize »

Value For Money : Excellent Audience: Anyone
I've been looking for an amp for home so I don't have to crank up my 50 Watt Marshall Super Lead, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much tone. I also wanted an amp that works well playing blues and rock. I saw this amp in a pawn shop and had no knowledge of it at all. When I asked about the $50. price tag, they said it had a volume issue. I left but turned around and went back in to check it out further. Sure enough I plugged in and the clerk said "see?" It barely made a sound. Then I saw that the master volume was on 1/4. I turned it up and shook the windows. I said I'll take it!. I've been gigging and rehearsing with this amp and I love it. Tonally it's easy to dial in a sound. it holds up after hours of playing and the DSP effects are not thin in a club setting. I'm playing a Strat most of the time. The first time I plugged my LP into it I was thrilled with the amazing tone! Thanks Behringer!!! If I lost this one, I replace it in a heartbeat, and wouldn't wait for a $50. deal. As it's been said the Jensen is sweet. I only wish it had a speaker out to go into my 4-12 Celestion-loaded Duncan cab. I can only imagine what that must sound like!