Electro-Harmonix POG
Electro-Harmonix POG

Octaver/Harmonizer/Whammy from Electro-Harmonix belonging to the POG series.

Elphaba Elphaba
Published on 11/24/08 at 11:26
Input and output jack 1 / 4, Power
-1 Slider to adjust the volume input (a mid race it saturates with low active)
-1 Dry volume slider out (not a blend!)
-5 Slider (volume: OCT-1, October 1, October 1 DETUNE, October 2, October 2 DETUNE)
-1 Slider for the LPF
-1 Switch 3 position for the filter
For details see data on the site EHX

It lacks an outlet for expression pedal to control the filter, and the switch is behind the top and foot-operated. so 9.

Config and editing sounds very simple

I use it with a Jazz bass american deluxe ash maple fingerboard, amp SWR SM 500 and Goliath III HP.

The effect of body and nice with reverb, delay and volume pedal to the swells / layers ...

Here the agreement, no stalling just maybe by placing it after a Fuzz and playing chords ...

The upper octaves, one by one is not very good when played without fade in ... on the other hand I used octaves Up with the filter to the ground (with rev, delay and volume pedal) and there's the fact!

Octave Down does not answer even agree! In addition we just set the filter to make it more or less deaf, not bad! I used a piece to make a sound heart beat very serious and dull, beautiful ... Moreover filter can be treated as the direct sound, it's your choice!

I place the POG before my Big Muff (which is itself in a loop to keep the signal LS2 live) is excellent!

I use it since 2006, it is too well what POG!
I can not do without!

Small feature that I love, it saturates a little stronger when you attack the strings, it's her little effect with the octave down, a feature that did not POG2. Indeed the latter instead of producing a nice saturation gives a "grain" in POG remains clear until the moment when he produced an attack too horrible glitch ...

The nickel and bypass the top no problem. No "pok" has the engagement.

I tried the octave and the pitch shift my GT6B before, Ashdown an octave, the octave multiplexer, nothing to do, the quality is much higher and more its agreements can not win!

Paid 230 euros in nine dolphinmusic.co.uk and now found! If you have a chance to a chopper, jump on it!