Eventide PitchFactor
Eventide PitchFactor
PurposeToMelody PurposeToMelody

« Amazing »

Published on 05/22/12 at 12:11
The Eventide Pitchfactor is a digital harmonizer, and also dabbles in delay, echo, chorus, flange and a bunch of other things including a synth and fuzz patch there are a bunch of hook ups including midi, usb and multiple in's and outs for wet dry setup or whatever you please!

The manual is a little hard to understand, but it gets you where you need to go, it definitely takes time and effort to learn how to use it effectively. There is so much to do and learn that it take months to really understand it in my opinion. It's simple enough to get used to, but after that it just gets deeper, its crazy how much is in it!

I use it with my guitar obviously, and also plugged it into piano and bass before.

I LOVE this pedal, it is something that is always on my board and I utilize pretty much during every gig I play, its harmonies are second to none on the market other than literally playing them with another guitar player or some EXTREMELY expensive rack gear. It flubs a little on higher notes and fast passages, but not noticeably to be honest, I use it mostly for harmonies, but it has some great, delays chorus's in it also, I highly recommend this pedal to anyone looking for any of that stuff. It's honestly my favorite pedal on my board, its great. I'm not a huge fan of the synth patch or the fuzz sound though, its like they just decided to cram it in because they could. other than that though, amazing pedal

I've said pretty much everything I wanted to, it sounds amazing, its a little expensive, and the learning curve is a little sharp at times, but once you get it, its unbeatable as a harmonizer! I highly recommend it!