Eventide PitchFactor
Eventide PitchFactor
IDIOTSAINTCRAZY IDIOTSAINTCRAZY
Publié le 10/18/09 à 01:58
there are different effects through significant Diatonic PitchFlex Quadravox ™ ™ ™ Octaver HarModulator Crystals ™ ™ ™ MicroPitch HarPeggiator H910 / H949 Synthonizer ™
It would be really tedious to explain all: http://ftp.eventide.com/ljdl/www/PitchFactorDemo.html
but basically diatonic and quadravox offer which may delay hamonizés choose the most behind in terms of milliseconds, but also rhythmic placement, with the kind quadravox making a note can have an arpeggio (major minor, etc.) and decide to open rhythmic paterns is unbelievable.
Octave is very pro and sometimes electro rock sounds.
Crystals and a pitch delay in the reverse with adjustable reverb, you can make real music with zombies so the expression pedal (to be added of course) can do the twirl in its very retanchements sometimes noise.
Micro pitch, probably the best chorus you've heard mostly to sitcoms on generics.
Harpeggiator is calibrated, it can decide to apply to different rhythmic patterns gaughe and right to make random choices and even their chatter fuzz (a bit too digital for my taste).
H910/H949 is quite indescribable, really, if you like The Residents understand you, basically it's either a chorus or a funny pitch or a noise machine that breaks the head, careful adjustment of the feedback that can be fatal. (Tony Visconti also used these racks, truths not "emulation here present, to create the beautiful drum sound of my album Pref David Bowie" Low ")
Synthonizer is insane, trumpet, theremin and synthesizer we are! without laughing it works great.
pitchflex, killing best pitch shifter (all levels) I've tried, and contrary to some opinions, I think the tears whammy of its kind.
Well it's hard to describe all this as the parameters are broad.

So it is connectable to a PC but I still failed, waiting for a response from eventide.
digital technology.
Stereo input and output, USB port, midi in and out, entered the switch and expression pedal.

The configuration is not very easy to start but we made it.
Eventide had the sense to edit a quick start sheet that can serve as stupid if they think the treasure up.
Indeed, each volume pot has a different destination by each impact, it is painful sometimes.
The manual is very clear but in English.
Editing is not always a breeze, you have to like hack (even if one happens to do exactly what you want in the end). Set a pitch shifter whammy u, very simple but we want to dice tamper deep it takes a bit more concentration.

Effects very effective
Who loves me zappa, robert fripp, Fred Frith, The Residents (among others)
I soon find myself in the cheesy stupid as in the frenzied experimentation with one click.
There are two presets per bank and impact loads instantly (which is not the case for some boss pedals that have to manage only one effect, I think the PS2 and ph3, for example)
I use the beast with an electric guitar, but it works on everything. The other day I put it on a drum, what did I laugh!

There are no effects that I hate in this pedal, everything seems workable but it takes time.

I use it for 4 months and I'm only 10% of opportunities. In addition eventide just do an update (another advantage of the USB port and south) with new methods for quadravox and lots of improvements here and there.
I tried many harmonizer and pitch forward, PS2, PS5, hr2, RP300, whammy, etc. and I never came across as complete a pedal for a reasonable price in my opinion.
It's been awhile since I watched eventide but I've never had 5000 euros has snapped like that for an H foo.
The I'm thrilled because it really helps me cope and it makes me grow in harmony because i like the way quadravox so that if I make a note in the mode or not so well it does not look like anything!
I refer this chosen without hesitation.