or
Create an account

or

Thread What is your favorite "all in one" virtual studio?

• 58 replies
  • 54 participants
  • 2 followers
1 What is your favorite "all in one" virtual studio?
I add this poll to help people in choosing between the different available software.
Show first post
I agree for the most part with you Justin, but I'd say Nuendo(Steingberg) is far superior in recording/sample looping compared to Acid. Definatly FL Studio.
I add FL Studio in the poll, as many people are talking about this soft. I hesitate to put it into "all in one studio", but ok, the last version seems to be a real virtual studio ;-)
Definitely reason!!!!
I chose Reason...wish I had that when I just started...but I would like to see Logic in the list too !!!
Logic is with it's sampler ,synths and FX ,a FULL Virtual Studio !!!

:mrgreen:
i'm currently using mainly FL and reason on my pc and logic on mac
I have been producing and recording my music for many years now. I started off with 4 track cassette Multitracks and small drum machines. I made my way up to An MPC 2000, a Triton and a Roland VS-880EX. A few years ago, I took a break from recording, so I sold my equipment.

I recently started recording again, and decided to use my PC as my multitracker as it would save me alot of cash up front. I had always been hesitant in using my PC as oppossed to standalone units, but I remembered I had come across a copy of Cool Edit Pro 2 and i found the disk and installed it. Seems to work great. i have done a few songs so far...really like it. I have read about Reason and FL, and wish to find out more about personal experiences.

Also....I have never made beats/music on the PC...I need to know how you go about this.....

Thanks,

Joe
Why is it that I never hear anybody mention Steinberg Nuendo (other than Po very briefly???) Personally I love the program and find it very easy to use on a basic level.
My experiences with Cool Edit have been less than impressive.
Any feedback on what the general impressions of Nuendo are would be appreciated.

Brian
Reason is my favorite........haven't tryed the other programs but, why should I? :D

Ciao,
RuFiNO
I chose reason because it comes with a whole multi thousand dollar studio bundled up in that package and the same setup works on mac and pc and i happen to use both kinds in my studio. 8)
Well, i have been recording since 1997 on amazingly-low-budget solutions. I am into electronic music and have found that REASON (which i have been using since version 1) is my thing. Of course i will sell my soul for almost any classic analog at a good price, or even an ION or NORD LEAD, but since money has always been a great issue i had to settle for software.

Anyway, REASON is really versatile and quite complete when it comes to synthesizers, though i must admit to it beeing a bit unnatural in terms of sound. However, one CAN get it to sound like one wants and be happy about it...

Cheers