Blue Cat Audio Oscilloscope Multi 2.0
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 2.0, a new version of their multiple tracks oscilloscope plug-in.
Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi is a tool that enables the visualization of the waveform of multiple instances on a single screen in order to compare them or detect phase, synchronization or distortion issues. This new version comes with a redesigned user interface with new features: a new presets manager, new presets, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, and more (details below).
The plug-in is available alone or as part of several bundles such as Blue Cat's Analysis Pack, the company's flagship audio analysis solution. New customers can purchase this plug-in and its associated bundles with up to 15% off until the end of November. Customers who recently purchased the plug-in will receive the upgrade for free, and others can upgrade to the new version for a small fee.
Demo versions can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com, in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX formats (32- and 64-bit).
- New customizable user interface:
- New look and feel.
- Show/hide what you need.
- Curves names can now be displayed on the graph (overlay).
- Single or multiple displays modes.
- Multiple display sizes.
- New readability.
- Animated transitions.
- XY curves can now be saved in memory slots.
- XY curves can now use waveform memories to compare with saved waveforms.ss.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
- Improved Graph rulers display when zoomed.
- Routing matrix automatically displayed when opening the plug-in for the first time for easier setup.
- New presets to make setup easier.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
Announced Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Windows PC running Windows 7, Vista or XP.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Pianist v2 Sound Magic has released Pianist Version 2.0 for Windows.
- Prismsound Orpheus 25 Anniversary To celebrate their 25th year of existence, Prismsound announced a very limited run of special edition Orpheus FireWire interfaces.
- Eventide H3000 Factory Native Eventide has released a native version of its H3000 Factory plug-in.