EBS ValveDrive
EBS ValveDrive
transitus transitus

«  More open than expected! »

Publié le 10/24/10 à 14:09
it's a preamp / distortion with a lamp with an input and output jacks and a DI output to plug directly into a PA system.

he looks beefy .. ... beautiful compact Gueulle ... so far so good.

Config. ... is simple adjustment of low, mid, treble, gain, volume

fiddled a bit and plug the case is resolved.

manual clear but I would say almost useless.

Then this amp is rather oriented jazz, funk and all that ....... I'm totally disagree ... I use it in training death metal ... yes yes I confirm!

I play a Warwick Corvette 5 string active with a Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 on a Hartke XL 410 and a 210 Genz Benz plus a compression pedal Electro-Harmonix. This preamp already added me insane attack because of the distortion (adjustable) and the lamp gives a warmer sound and mediums mediums .. my god!! slap in the AC becomes downright monstrous pops potent drawn with a bit of distortion and the "envelope" that gives the lamp!

I use for almost two months.

Tried else? Oh yes the big stuff "promising" ... see the result.

I love the power it gives to its preamp.

Tremendous value for money.

I would do without hesitation that choice ... and as said metalheads will try! ;)

Edit: Well I think I have more perspective and I must say that I totally underestimated this machine ... I use it now as a training death / grindcore and I'm not much at the limit of preamp ! amazing!

EDIT 2: Good rubber feet had to be reattached and it is being repaired for a problem of mass on the activation button ... nothing dramatic but for the price this is the kind of details that way!