Akai Professional MPC1000
Akai Professional MPC1000

Sampling Sequencer from Akai Professional belonging to the MPC series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
It has all the basic sample editing functions. Its missing the time strech and zonine and sample reverse, but those can be fixed with software. The sample extract feature is great and its very easy to get your samples chopped up. Sampling the main outs is good when you when you want to mix down your song to memory and have it ready for xfer to your comptuter. You have mastering eq and compression to add to the final mix, that are independent to the other 2 multi effects, which while are not great get the job done inside the box.

Price paid

IF you can't use this you have business business haveing a MPC.

I have dropped mine on the ship several times and have had it with me from Japan, to singaprore to Hong Kong and back to the US and I haven't had any of the reported problems.

After using a 2000xl before and a MPC 4000, the sound is top quality. I mean I hear a lot of people complaining, but I think most of them are newbies and don't know how to get the sound. Its crisp and clear and you get what you put in.

I can't function without the MP. This is the center of the studio. I can't start a beat without it. I need the pads and I need the sequencer. There isnt' no substitute, no FL, MV or whatever you think. The MPC all of them are kings of this

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: bhunt ( 6-, 2005)