The T.bone MM-1
phenix! phenix!
Publié le 08/04/07 à 12:43
Measurement microphone necessarily static ...
20Hz-20Khz
omni-directional

Comes with a suspension and a Bonette, but also a very precise frequency curve that shows, contrary to other curves of other microphones, the curve is not a perfect linearity.

This is the first microphone such that I buy, so I have no point of comparison, notammment from the Behringer ECM8000.

It is for use with a digital sound processor, the Behringer Ultra Curve DSP8000.

After some small adjustments on the Behringer, the microphone is what I ask is to say, measure, using pink noise and my speakers to perform a self-equations to fit my speakers instead in which they are to make the sound as neutral as possible and linear based on the capabilities of my speakers.

I have tried with my monitor speakers, at home, waiting to use it on the PA speakers.
After measurement and self-made equations, I have very little editing to do next, it sounds!

I hesitated with the model from Behringer, but already has multiple pickups of the brand and therefore found that each time the amazing price / quality ratio of their product, I tried the blow, and for 39 euros, it the fact enough for me.