Raz N6, a free EQ for Windows
Raz Audio offers Windows users the N6 EQ plug-in which is available in VST format for Windows.
The N6 plug-in allows for adjusting the EQ bands directly on the graph with your mouse, but if you’re more of a knob tweaker, you can use these controls to adjust the gain, the frequency and the Q, and move the right/left input and output sliders.
- +/-18dB of gain per band
- Various types of filters/bands: high-pass, low-pass, peak/notch, high-shelf and low-shelf
- FFT readout with Off, Pre-EQ and Post-EQ modes
- LED clipping indicator on the input and output
- Automatic detection of the host sample rate
The Raz N6 is available for free at www.razaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Acon Verberate now in Surround version Acon Digital announces the release of the Surround version of its Verberate reverb plug-in for Mac and PC.
- The Traktor Audio 2 interface now supports iOS Native Instruments updates its Traktor Audio 2 interface so that DJs can now use it with their iOS devices.
- Samplephonics launches a Percussion Bundle Samplephonics announces the release of a 7-sound library bundle sold with a 60% discount compared to the total price purchased separately.