< Tous les avis Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004)
Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004)
Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004)

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the American Deluxe Stratocaster series

Berc Berc
Published on 10/01/05 at 06:30
- Normally this guitar produces a t the United States, but Robert Cray declares that the guitars he uses are custom shop and are made in Mexico ...
(Guitar Collector No 44 page 26).
- 22frettes, quiet new pickups.
- Slecteur 10 positions with the switch S1, a button and two volume buttons Tone.
- Handle modern type C

- The handle is trs enjoyable: one would play on the marshmallow when Likewise, do not stick to fingers.
- Access in acute enough got my ais.
- The shape of the guitar is IDAL, but it is a good weight (8 Kgs in the MODEL alder body mass).
- This gives a very easy and even the sound of beautiful dpend all of the quality of the amp, although sr.

- For my part I play Rock (rockabilly) and Blues and this guitar suits me perfectly.
- I use a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe a multi-effects coupled BOSS GS-10 pedals and a Roland EV-5
- Without the BOSS multi-effects, I get clear sound trs the normal channel of HRD and a crunch on the channel with more drive button the bottom of the amp drive by plugging the BOSS multi-effects I get almost the sound I want, given the countless combinations of sound of this console.
- I do dtest no sound, Obviously I am far from being able to draw on all my hardware.

- I use the Srate for a year and I am satisfied with TRS.
- It's a pretty versatile guitar but it is fragile fittings dor particulirement all in my case because I have a tendency to sweat.
- With the exprience, I'd re-hsiter without this choice.