Waldorf Micro Q Omega
Waldorf Micro Q Omega
Anonymous
Publié le 03/07/07 à 08:42
See below ...
It is the version Reduces (but few) of Q (we suspected it right?)

This is an incredibly lightweight rack, and takes up little space, trs short. The red knob is very nice, it's like Christmas every day N'mpche but it is convenient.

I find it fairly simple to use gnral, a rose can travel on the menus, and endless knobs to change the parameter. If you want to go further, there is always the edit, but then the tiny screen (you get used to large now) is not very comfortable, but all the same use.

Ergonomics is not badly made, a is not a virus or Nordlead, but OK. The manual is well done (in German / English c everything, but readable).

The sounds have a very special grain. The arpges I was not mad but the ground, and lead are stupfiants and the possibility of crushing. It sounds cold, but it is a finely crafted electronic cold, it sounds very analog in any case, with lots of little default in the sound, a sound quite dirty, the diffrent Nordlead (warmer but cleaner ) or the virus.

The factory sounds are quite Ingala, but it is very easy to make the sounds, or by downloading on the net (the site of Waldorf is full of good sounds, there are more that do his march.

(I rarely put 10 here, I put 9 because this synth has so much personality it's sometimes difficult to get out of waldorf style)

I have a few months, but I have looked on it as rcemment (I gave the bone day and got in the ballad sound banks gratos the net).

I have a Nordlead and viruses, the Waldorf compltent well. But the virus indigo (the B) remains my prfr then waldorf Nordlead and then. The ratio quality price is right. I mostly background music, and industrial atmosphrique, waldorf and suits me perfectly, I think I even find a secondhand one microwave, I heard the most good!