Fender Standard Telecaster [2009-2018]
Hot Tele pickups -2
Slecteur-3 positions
Tonalitbr -1 /> -1 volume
-Plated hardware

Handle very enjoyable despite the ACCS to acute fender.

Ergonomics is a tl then we like it or not but if it is not too sore knees while sitting and standing pluttlgre.

I play pop / rock / blues and my time was right for me very well!
I play a Stagg amp 10 watts, mostly in disto!
I prefer the sounds for the acute neck pickup owes me a bit so I'll change them.

I use it for only 4 days so dsol for the lack of judgments
I tried a Les Paul (my friend) before aqurir
I love the sound of the telecaster IN GENERAL, I do not know!
For the price quality ratio, I think that's fair enough even if you pay particular brand because it is a mex!
Yes I advise you if you love rock and roll or blues!! (I can not get no satisfaction!)

on the other hand I do not like the micro serious.

With exprience, I remake this choice because it suits me really well.