Fender TL62
Fender TL62
iamqman iamqman

« What a great axe!! »

Publié le 09/03/11 à 16:01
What I love about the fender telecaster guitar is it's cool when unique sustain that is very different than any other guitar in his class. When I think about the Fender Stratocaster. I think about a good clean bluesy tone and a good hard rock tone. When I think of the fender telecaster I think of more of a cleaner tone that has a fun single quills sustain that allows for a ticking time and a note separation much better than a Fender Stratocaster. Maybe it's the body shape or the neck with these guitars but they just sound's so much different than a Stratocaster. Even though they're almost similar with the sing clean tones but they are very different in their attack and field.

The fender telecaster has a neck that is a lot smoother to me and allows for a better speed playing for country music specifically. I think this is why a lot of country guitar players lean towards this guitar because it has a very fast neck and you can get those lead lines a lot quicker in my opinion and a Fender Stratocaster.

Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
Fretboard: Maple
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
Neck Plate: Serialized 4 Bolt Neckplate
Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
Electronics
Pickup Configuration: S/S
Bridge Pickup: '62 Tele® Custom Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
Neck Pickup: '62 Tele® Custom Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone

This guitar is very unique and very different than Fender Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul which are probably the two biggest rivalries in competition to this guitar. The tone of that has a nice clean jangly town that you you can get a good fun clean overdriven tone with. You have two single coils in the body with a volume and tone control knob. With a good set of pick ups this guitar can sing like nobodies business. It has a great feel and sparkle that is very addictive audibly. I absolutely love the tone and feel of the telecaster probably even a little bit more then some of the bigger body guitars. I guess it just depends on my mood whether I feel like a Fender Stratocaster or a telecaster but but lately I've just been leaning more towards the fender telecaster because that's possibly the music up and listening to has been featuring these guitars or I'm tired of listening to a Fender Stratocaster in general right now.

The tones guitar sounds great with the fender amplifier or even a Marshall amplifier. Pretty much any at the far you have will sound good with his guitar but I prefer something out on the cleaner side with an overdrive pedal. This guitar doesn't do high gain very well so if you're looking to do hard rock tones with this guitar you probably want to search for something else such as a Fender Stratocaster at the very least or definitely a guitar with a humbucker pick up installed.

I have highly recommend this guitar to anyone he's looking for a good clean sounding guitar. These guitars don't take distortion very well; it will sound good but it's not to the best. It's getting to be a good time for note separation and lead line playing. It has a very unique staying in a very cool sustain that is able to branch through different genres of music. At new you can find guitars right around $1200 which the great price for a great sounding guitar. This is an American built guitar and it has that quality and craftsmanship that you would expect. This is an exceptional guitar for any guitar player looking to expand your guitar collection.