Marshall Class 5 Combo [2009-2010]
Marshall Class 5 Combo [2009-2010]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the Class 5 series.

millezotla millezotla
- Volume control
- HP 10 Celestion G10F-15 Custom designed
- Headphone output
- Speaker output.

No reverb, no effects loop!

USE

For sound, we do not easier! Volume, equalization and go!

I do not own this amp, I just tried in the store with my guitar equipped Gibson 57.
A low volume, a nice clear sound, the higher you go, the more it crunch! Volume up, ouuaaa! The sound is beautiful! This amp is really the best 5 w I tried (field 600, valbee, blackstar, blackheart is good though, Epiphone and I probably forget). Really, lover of blues, rock blues, rock to AC / DC, you will not be disappointed. Extraordinary.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I do not use it, I just tried taking my Marshall 50 w.
The problem with this amp is that the overdrive (full volume) is terrible, but the neighbors will not like at all, well if you are in country home without baby, no problem! It's hard when meme, it fishing. HP cash without blinking. There is an extra HP out in the back, I do not know if it disables hp. If this is not the case, you have to tinker a jack to connect an attenuator (although nothing complicated). No reverb, no effects loop, no attenuator, shame!