We were expecting a new Marshall Slash guitar amp at NAMM 2013, and indeed we discovered the 5W SL-5 combo.
The SL-5C is an all valve 5 watt amplifier with two channels; Clean and Overdrive. A single volume control for the clean takes you from authentic Slash clean to Marshall crunch. The Overdrive channel, consisting of volume and gain, nails the AFD style tone and more.
- Power: 5W
- Three ECC83 preamp valves and a single EL34 valve for the power stage
- 2 Custom Voiced footswitchable Channels – Clean & Overdrive (footswitch included)
- Green/Red Channel Status LED’s
- Full EQ section
- Presence Control
- Digital Reverb (footswitchable)
- High/Low Sensitivity Inputs
- Celestion Vintage 30 12" Speaker
- Dual Output – 5 watts or 1 watt
- 8 & 16 ohm speaker outputs
- Front panel includes Slash signature and fonts
The SL-5C will be available this spring, it's available for pre-order ($699).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.