Mesa Boogie F30 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie F30 1x12 Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Mesa Boogie belonging to the F series.

oxas16 oxas16

«  EXTRAORDINARY »

Published on 10/23/11 at 05:11
everything has been said about the characteristics.

power taped a furious drummer. 30 watts = 50 watts boogie many other brands ...

USE

the settings are ultra simple: EQ set to 2/3 hours and go
very little is easily customized according to what we play and stove used
the EQ is great
COMPLETE with two more channels (+ any independent reverb) that simplifies life
the manual is not necessary at all.
the sound at low volume is very satisfactory apart / maison.même distortion totally usable !!!!!
but where is Sublime, it is repeated or concert !!!!!!!
one has ever tried, it can not even imagine.
Once you leave all your pedals at you and you SOUND ..... the one you thought reserved for pros.
plain or saturated.

I do rock, blues and rythm'n qquefois variety.

crystalline foie but with a personalized and different sound all that can be heard with other amps.

everything can avoir.pour the crunch, I use channel 2 gain almost 0 and the master + possible.
the microphones of the guitars are an essential component ....

I'm a good guitarist, but this amp gives his extraord

I have only Epiphone sheraton and an old srtat mexico, but with guitars top it must be amazing ....

NOTICE GLOBAL

I possess for almost 3 years. I had several tube amps, the last two being a Peavey Classic 30 and a Fender Hot Rod. nice amp but so below ...

I love the amazing sound, small footprint, the relatively correct weight, quality workmanship.
I do not like (but ignores) the very sober presentation.

Price, € 1,600 is very expensive. I bought it secondhand from € 850.

Objectively, given the quality, worth its € 1,650. mesa boogie otherwise would not exist