< Tous les avis ENGL E325 Thunder 50 Head

Mikka Grytviken Mikka Grytviken
Published on 08/29/06 at 18:41
50w head lamps bought in 2005
An effects loop, 8 and 16 ohm outputs, 3 band EQ gnral,
No reverb, master gnral, crunch master, master Lead
and a gain level gnral.
Gain for each channel would not t too, but ...

It is easy to use if you make some compromises your prs
or if you know you use the knob volume of your guitar.
It was a pretty cool sound ENGL aisment if the grain does not put you off.
This is quite DIFFERENT from what we used to hear but still versatile
trs and exploitable.
The problem is the management of the rate of gain for the crunch and lead.
If you DSIR concerver trs clean clear sound, the crunch and lead Retera lightweight nice.
If you like a big lead it will be necessary to sacrifice the well clean on the first channel
and love the crunch couillus,
or so of the Magner knob volume of the scratches and well STUDY SETTING THE master
the crunch and lead ...
In short it can be done but it must be dbrouillard.
Personal I dbrouille trs well ... I love playing with the volume ect ...
; A)

I find it so versatile enough grain in therm style srement can do everything.
It lacks a bit of molleux I find, which involves efforts on the touch.
I play blues, soul jazz and world music, pop, rock ... fusion.
And it works!
I mainly use the strat-style guitars on it.
The EQ is quite ractif.
It is a grain that could be called any of the same of "California" requires 6L6 (may be).
But rglage of a request for trebles particulire because if you push
the sound can quickly become trs brilliant and aggressive (which can be trs well for some styles).
Being a follower of the sweetest I tend to be a rduire.
But for the country sounds of Hank Marvin and the bridge pickup
is a crisp s'avr trs ...
Yeah why Hank Marvin!
Who says you can do as a shred or mtal ENGL?
It is clear that there is Christalin the rogue!
P is the Vox or Fender but it's a can in the genre.
To really jazz sounds with a semi-hollow, it can be done but must be
keep turning down the treble Tone knob of the scratches are
for a soft but firm (no shine)
rduire be well, balanced with the treble and bass for a more mdium Benson
or Methenien (the middles of the rglage will prpondrant).
For the blues with any scratches it simple
crunch channel with around four trebles and middles little prs idem and low
at least 6 and the fact! (Boostable volume TS9 or even on the channel clear
condition to push the gain and master into a corner)
For the rock a bunch of stuff is possible, dig or not, offers a lot of EQ options.
And the lead channel offers a great reserve of gain
trs than enough for the prog genre Lukther, Vai, Satriani and other rock spirited
as Slash, Van Halen ...
... Against the Grain by really old roots cole (rolling stones and consort)
adquate is less, but the phrase is also used to, right?
For mtal, take the advice of ct ... I'm not counting! : A D
I put a G-Major in the loop controlled by a twelve o'clock pdalier Roland FC-200
which allows me (via the G-Major relay) to control the three channels as
at the same time as reverbs, delays ...
I am totally satisfied with this ct l.
I plug in a Marshall 1912 cabinet with the HP I will change the future.

I offer samples on my website
Sometimes it's more parlant.ici (http://www.transartistik.net/mikka/spip/article.php3?id_article=15)

I have serious problem of sciatica ct so ergonomics (a little head under 15kg
and caison same) it is less steep for me that my combo that makes 30 lug of a sudden!
Well unfortunately not the amp of my dreams
but I have no regrets because it is usable and transportable trs!
And who knows with time ... I still discovering the many I think,
so configuration is possible!

I could not before because the SSAI I live on the stone lamps amps
has no!
Less than 6500 km to ...: a D
But I had the opportunity to play a lot of amps and say DIFFERENT
it ranks in the mid-range.

I find it powerful trs
may even be too much because I gnralement transplanted by the PA
This sometimes does not maximize the lamps.

It will not replace my old combo I train from the age of 13 prs
(In grain-therm a PV classic 50)
but it brings something else my sound palette
that opens other horizon and is INTERESTED.

It's a good little PPRE doing his job, the rest of it we give it to him.

For the price, it is valid.