Apogee Duet 2
Apogee Duet 2

USB audio interface from Apogee belonging to the Duet series.

Public price: $595 incl. VAT
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« great interface.. »

Publié le 08/05/11 à 12:49
The Apogee Electronics Duet 2 is a GREAT. I used this with my Macbook and Logic Pro 9. It has very low latency and works great with my software and operating system. This is a flawless audio interface that you must have for your Macbook’s. It connects right to your computer through usb connections. The manual for this product is very clear and easy to understand, you wont have any problems getting started using this interface. But if you don’t understand your recoding soft where and configuration you might have a hard time getting started. So make sure you keep your manual handy.

The apogee Electronics Duet 2 is a very sleek device, very modern. It can fit anywhere and you can take it anywhere. The price is the downside to me though, I feel like 600 dollars for this was a little too high, when its competitors have audio interfaces at around 400 which are virtually the same thing. I didn’t use this with anything except for Logic so I am not sure how it works with other software’s. But its perfect with logic and Logic is perfect for it. it’s a perfect fit. The Drivers are very stable.

GETTING STARTED

I used this Apogee to record vocals and instrumentals, along with drums and everything else. It records great, no glitches or lagging while recording. Take this everywhere with you , right along with your Macbook. You can record anywhere at a high quality. There are enough ins and outs to have several things recording together. The buffer is between 4 and 5ms which is great. Definitely give this apogee Duet 2 a try you wont be disappointed. I never used the original Duet, I purchased the Duet 2 right off the bat. I didn’t even know about the Duet until the second one came out.

I am very happy with my purchase and recommend this to everyone!