Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

USB audio interface from Focusrite belonging to the Scarlett series.

franckyrock12345 franckyrock12345

«  Simply SUPER !!! »

Published on 08/30/14 at 12:23
There is a year I was looking for a sound card really cheap on Ebay and I came across the bundle of this soundcard with a microphone and headphones CM25. I look at other models of the other company, at that price with what came with my choice was already made!
I use it for a year and it's perfect for me, I never saw any default.

I use Cubase 5 and the only problem I encountered is the latency, but playing in Cubase I found a way to reduce it.

GETTING STARTED

Installation is simple ULTRA, some stuff to install and that's it!

I use it for a year and I repeat .. but this is perfect for me! To get the max I bought monitors M-Audio AV-40 and a midi keyboard Behringer UMX490 and now my home studio is complete. I used the microphone CM25 few times, but I prefer the sound of the Shure SM58 and the headphones are always useful for touching me some details of a mix or mastering. If want to see what sort of wonder you can do with this sound card, here's one:

I have not tried other models, but with this one, I do not need to look elsewhere.