Tascam US-144
frbaro frbaro
Published on 11/16/07 at 15:25
I have a Tascam US 144 for 3 months, I use it to retrieve only the sounds of Cubase SX Giga (in numrique). And yes, I have two PCs, there is one that manages Cubase and the other works as a sampler (a bit expensive as a sampler). Cubase SX works with ASIO and GSIF driver with Giga! It would be too easy if it worked ...
I am not happy at all because the US-144 Giga outside, it is (my knowledge) impossible to grate the inputs and outputs with the control panel of this damn card. In short, she has seen from the outside a lot of strength, but the Interiura the software does not follow at all! I / O are modifiable with Gigal!

GETTING STARTED