Jackson Randy Rhoads RR24
Jackson Randy Rhoads RR24

Randy Rhoads RR24, V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson in the MG series.

CautionHot 01/07/2012

Jackson Randy Rhoads RR24 : CautionHot's user review

«  Not to play the Arctic Monkey .. »

• Partager

The handle is painted (and does not stick!) And rather flat, perfect for fast rhythm and solos. The shape of the guitar have to wear a strap at the risk of killing you back playing assis.L access to treble is very good, you know achieve the 24 frets carefree and we get very good sound, despite the only micro and a volume.

I use this guitar on songs that do not sound clair.Je cheeks of heavy-trash with this guitar (Anthrax, Megadeth, KISS ,..). The volume knob is very good and I often play with it in order to have a rhythm and a lead sound just by turning the volume. What makes the precise EMG 81 .. Above all, your game It took me some time to correct errors on Thurs inaudible liabilities, but clearly audible on assets.
My amp is a Bugera V22 and cheeks with a few pedals (Cry Baby, Boss ST-2 Power Stack, HarleyBenton Chorus CH-100, Behringer TO100, MXR Zakk Wylde ,..).
I love the sound of the guitar directly into the amp 'because it sounds a bit crude in the style of Tony Iommi (Paranoid) and Randy Rhoads (Blizzard Of Ozz).

I use it for about a year and models of different guitars I've tested tons. What I love is that it approximates the height of the desing Custom Shop in Jackson and in its Artic White, she is beautiful. Quality / price unbeatable because they gave me.