< Tous les avis LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
Published on 08/04/11 at 14:28
The Lennar Digital Sylenth 1 is a virtual synthesizer, aimed at reproducing analog synth sounds. The virtual instrument comes in VSTi and Audio Unit formats and will work on both Mac and PC operating systems. I don't own this synth so I don't currently have it running on my system at home, but I've used it a lot on my room mate's system. He produces pop music and uses this all the time, so he got me pretty into it whenever we're working together. I like the way the interface is designed as it's quite user friendly and looks good on the eyes. Sylenth 1 boasts two separate oscillators, a mixer, filters, two modulation envelopes, two LFO's, and a slew of built in effects including a phaser, EQ, delay, reverb, compression, and an awesome arpeggiator. It's not too hard of a virtual synth to use, but prior knowledge of synthesizers is definitely necessary. A manual might be a good thing to have around if you're looking to learn all the ins and outs, but isn't totally necessary for experienced users.

While I don't have all the specs on the computer that my roomy is running Lennar Digital Sylenth 1, it's a Mac Intel Tower with 10 GB of RAM, so needless to say we're not hurting for power. I've used Sylenth 1 only in Logic Pro 9 and I'm not sure it's compatibility with other DAWs. I've never encountered any problems related to performance with Sylenth, as it always runs smoothly without issues. If you have a slower system I'd recommend printing whatever you do with it to save space, but that's always going to be the case...

Lennar Digital's Sylenth 1 is one of the coolest virtual synthesizer that I've used in a while. It brings a ton of great sounds to the table that are easy to manipulate in many different ways. I especially like Sylenth for it's great arpeggiator, which is one of the best of it's kind that I've used. I love the control here as you'll never run out of options and different sounds. The price tag on Sylenth isn't huge but it's incredibly cheap. Either way this shouldn't be the biggest factor if you're looking for a game changing virtual synthesizer like this one. Check out a demo today if you're intrigued as you should be!