LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
Dj jéjé Dj jéjé
Published on 02/25/09 at 15:45
Installation:

It couldn't be easier! I was a bit disoriented at first because the file was not installed as an .exe file (all the VST I use are .exe) but rather as a .dll, like many other VSTs. But apart from that, nothing else worth mentioning.

Problems?
None, however I couldn't find a Mac version, except for the demo.

Configuration/User manual:
It's very simple, everything is grouped and super intuitive, at the configuration level it is optimal. You need to use it together with a sequencer and configure the VST from the sequencer.

Setup:

3.6 Ghz processor, 2GB Ram, Hercules Fortissimo soundcard and four 80GB hard drives.

Operation:.

No problems, it's not too resource-intensive, it's quite acceptable. You really need to open a lot of things to start perceiving signs of weakness!

I've used it for two months, very intensely, so to speak. It has become my reference VST. I've tested the arturia family and Massive, but this one struck me as the most intuitive and with a very appealing performance report!

What I like the most is its sound quality, as well as its finesse and purity. Granted, it's not very bass-line or electronic synths-oriented. A small detail that I didn't like so much is that not all buttons are automatically assigned, so you need to do some sort of recognition by the software (using the recording function and turning the controls) in order for the buttons to be detected.

Its value for money is not bad at all, it's not very expensive, it works fine and it is intuitive.

If Lennar releases another VST or a big upgrade for this one, I will surely be tempted!