MGR/Stoney Road Studio 06/12/2007

Korg D32XD : MGR/Stoney Road Studio's user review

« Korg D32XD »

I am a seasoned bass player and vocalist.I have been playing bass for almost forty years. I enjoy playing all styles of music.

I became interested in recording about three years ago. I now operate a small project recording studio out of my home. Although now that I have the D32XD it is not quite so small.

I purchased it used (although it looked brand new) off of e-bay two weeks ago. I paid $1599.00. I feel it was quite a bargin.

The sound quality is amazing. The ease of use was great...especially for a non techie guy like me. I already had a Korg D16XD (which i love) with the additional eight quarter inch inserts and analog compressors. I easily transfered them to the D32XD. So the sixteen tracks of simultaneous recording is wonderful. The multitude of effects makes my recordings sweet. I love the simplicity of the editing features. Mixing on this unit is a breeze.

There isn't anything i don't like about the D32XD. It's the best.

The D32Xd is wonderfully constructed. It's totally professional looking.

This unit is without a doubt the best DAW out there. It is a shame Korg has discontinuted the line. Korg please reconsider. I highly recommend if you find one....BUY IT!!!!! I plan on saving up for a second one soon.