Agrandir
Roland JUNO-D

Digital Synth from Roland belonging to the Juno series.

saucisson saucisson
Publié le 10/17/11 à 12:00
See more reviews

For use, I've seen easier in terms of editing, a rotating wheel would have greatly increased ergonomics. Never plugged in USB, if I buy a synth is not for me lugging a computer ...

For sounds, this synth is so general you can find everything, good and also not so good. The organs are correct, but the pianos means it goes live, the synth sounds there is a lot of gadget and the sounds of violins and sax are only good for working compositions, the guitars are ugly as all the synthe I think. The keyboard is not transcendent, but the sale price I was not expecting a hammer-thing else.

I bought this synth at the time of its release but the build quality is really zero at zero. After using one or twice a week, rehearsals and concerts, there is more than a dozen keys that match the buttons again and started to become unresponsive, one after the other, I am revising buttons and keyboard not it was too expensive. I use it again from time to time as expander. Since I moved to Clavia Nord Electro is more expensive but much better and more reliable.