Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
Publié le 03/18/09 à 11:13
The Fender American Series Precision Bass is an American made bass guitar that has a single pick up and controls for both volume and tone over this pick up. It is a pretty standard bass in terms of characteristics, but since all the parts are made at top quality, this is one of the best bass guitars out there.

I'm not sure what the neck of the P-Bass is made out of, but it has a great feel to it and is extremely easy to play. It is fluid feeling and is easy to play all around the neck, including the very top notes. The bass is about average in weight and the shape is the standard P-Bass shape that we have all come to know and love. Getting a great sound from the P-Bass couldn't be easier if you are a good player - just plug it in and wail away!

The Fender American Series Precision Bass is awesome for all types of music, but I usually use it mostly for rock and pop. However, it is suitable for just about any type of music you would like to use it for. I usually plug the P-Bas into a Fender Bassman amp and I have used this set up both for live use and in the recording studio, both with great success. Throwing a bit of overdrive into the chain is quite effective and cool, but I usually just use the P-Bass with a clean signal, as it suits my tastes best. Overall, the tone quality of the P-Bass is unique and full of life and brilliance.

I've been using the Fender American Series P-Bass for about four years and it continues to be one of the best bass guitars that I have played. I love it because not only is it extremely easy to play, it has a top notch tone quality in terms of both fullness and punch. While a Fender American Series Jazz Bass is just as good of a bass guitar, both have their own unique tones and I would encourage those interested to try both out to see what will suit their needs best. The price of the P-Bass is priced right, but since it is a high end bass guitar, it isn't for the beginner, but rather for the player looking to the best bass guitar they can. If you are a bass player and have never tried a P-Bass, do so now!