Steinberg Cubase 5
Steinberg Cubase 5

Cubase 5, General Sequencer from Steinberg in the Cubase series.

sebRomeo 05/09/2011

Steinberg Cubase 5 : sebRomeo's user review

«  Perfect »

Installation is no problem, maybe a bit of hell when security everywhere.
The best part of this program is compatibility with other product companies computer music
I like the mindset of Steinberg, the forums are very numerous and meet all kinds of problems. There are comprehensive tutorials to learn.

Performance: The program uses the least possible resources and there are options like "compel compensation / delay" that allows to reduce the CPU or RAM. So everything is designed to make the application as simple as possible.

I use it all the time in 6 years. I tested it on a lot of config in the studio at home and there was never any serious problems, I never lost or corrupted project files
It is suitable for any type of project and what I like is that it is a professional program that is still accessible to beginners) and above that is not airtight (which I criticized a little ProTools)

What I love most: the mindset of the German firm and the quality and accessibility of the program at all levels.
Fewest: frankly I'm breaking my head trying to find a less but I find it very honestly no ...

Value for money excellent, it's a Rolls for the price of a Renault 5