Tech 21 SansAmp TRI-A.C.
Tech 21 SansAmp TRI-A.C.
Reiep Reiep

«  Big disappointment »

Published on 03/05/12 at 01:13
What I was looking for a simple and efficient pedal, three sounds: like Fender clean, Marshall crunch types, such distortion Mesa / Boogie.

The big point is that it is programmable. by a program switch.

Solid construction.

Programming the pedal is very simple, turn the knobs to desired sound, you press a few seconds for the switch and it's saved. LEDs flash if one is following close or far from a setting records. Very easy to use.

I used a Tech 21 Power Engine 60 Tech 21 as advocated by, but ...

Ca ... I was not convinced. But not at all. Clean fine, but impossible to have a good crunch or distortion: no body, very little gain. Almost as if I had used a distortion pedal direct into the amp without preamp. Even print directly with a speaker simulator.

It was better before an Axe FX with a full simulation of apli behind, but not silly ...

I dare hope that I received a defective pedal. It was really a pedal which suited me on paper for a small pedalboard simple and effective. I wanted to like it, but I did not have. Very bad.

For the rest, quality construction, ease of use, it's solid.