Vox Tonelab LE
Vox Tonelab LE

Guitar Amp Simulation Pedal from Vox belonging to the Tonelab series.

Willyget Willyget
Publié le 03/23/10 à 06:33
For specifications, see the previous opinions.

In general, it is not bad at all level effects and stuff, it happens to have good sounds. For cons, I do not like the default settings, but its only my opinion.

Versatile (ska, punk, metal, blues, pop ...)

The manual is very nice shape and needed to take control of the foot perfectly. Otherwise, we zoom too much.

I have a little trouble to edit all the sounds to be exactly what I want so I dont know if it's not that I'm wrong or if it is not hollow but complex enough to take hand when you start completely with this kind of pedals.

The effects are good. In any case, the amp models (although imitations are averages see bad) have a good sound and you can almost have its own sound by adding effects and by touching a little bit of everything the big buttons ...

I use it with an Ibanez S670FM and recently with a VOX Valvetronix amp 100W.
Before buying the amp, I used it on live sound systems or all-tube amp that I borrowed in concert. The sounds went from time to time but it happened quite often that's enough on some crappy amps and therefore must repeat, but in this case, we come not to find his sound we had. Better to edit the sounds on his amp and did not change.

The effects I use are the large distortion in general (I play punk so ...) that are pretty good.
I use sounds that cleans thousands of expressions when you edit them properly (it is for the ska)
By telling, I was disappointed Wahwah. It's not fluid enough for my taste.

I use it for about 3 years (maybe more) I used some low-end models before making that one. I cons by trying other models (I do not remember the brands and models) that I was not fooled at all, on the contrary, I was proud of my VOX.

I love lamp ... Its been styled xD
No, more seriously, I like the warmth of his that I have not found on other pedals like this ...

Report qualitée price level, I had purchased 300 € used at the time (it came out if I'm not mistaken), it costs 400 € new. Too expensive for my taste but now, 300 € new, its me parrait not too bad.

Note that the pedal tends to creak after a certain time (fast way) a little penetrating oil and is perfect.

With the experiance, I would do this choice because I am not disappointed with this pedal that I use everywhere (studio, concert, rehearsal, beef ...)

That, in hopes to have help in voting choice.